Thursday 6 October 2011

Onion Pumpkin with Spicy Lentil Stuffing

Kitchen Play List: Sheryl Crow ~ Strong Enough
                                     Shania Twain ~ When You Kiss Me
                                     All Saints ~ Black Coffee
                                     Queen ~ We Are The Champions
                                     Nat King Cole ~ Stardust
                                     Audioslave ~ What You Are

This recipe was one of the first recipes that I blogged about. Last time I used Acorn Squash but today I had two beautiful Onion pumpkins. And I just wanted to show you how beautiful they looked...and they tasted even better. 

Onion Pumpkin stuffed with Spicy Lentils
For the recipe click on the link below and it should take you to the original post. (I say should but you never can tell with me and technology! lol) The leftover filling was greatly enjoyed as a Tofu Omelette filling or would be great on a jacket potato. Autumn is here for sure my friends! :o) 

http://rocketandrosesvegankitchen.blogspot.com/2011/01/acorn-squash-stuffed-with-spiced.html

Go on..have some fun and get stuffing some pumpkins...lol 

NB Onion pumpkins were bought in Morrisons Supermarket..they have a splendid selection of squash and pumpkins..well usually! 

Enjoy! 
~R~