Monday 12 March 2012

Just a quick note and a giggle..

Workroom Play List:

The Rolling Stones ~ Brown Sugar
Stevie Ray Vaughn ~ Willy The Wimp
Stevie Ray Vaughn ~ The Sky is Crying
Within Temptation ~ All I Need
Little Angels ~ Sail Away
Chris Cornell ~ Wave Goodbye

Not my image..taken from the internet..I take no credit for the giggles.
Yup..that just about sums up the feeling here in the workroom today. For some reason I wasted most of yesterday feeling blue because the weekend was over..it really did seem like we skipped from Friday evening to Sunday evening in the blink of an eye.

I'm sat munching on a very late lunch whilst I type this..nothing exciting..brown rice, barley, chickpeas and kidney beans with a tiny drizzle of low sodium soy sauce and brown rice vinegar. I just can't seem to get myself together today..feel completely discombobulated. lol.

So I am not even going to try and entertain you today..and I hope my attempt at making you smile with a cutesy picture will be forgiven when I start to bring you regular recipe posting in the very near future. Just not today..apparently! *sighs*

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your week is a good one...once we've all got past Monday of course!

~R~