Tuesday 8 May 2012

40 Things List: See more live shows

Lounge Play List:

Skin ~ Skin Album

I promised that I would report in when I make head way with one of  items off of the 40th Things List. And I am very happy to say..I Got Tickets Baby..to see the very excellent Girls with Guitars. At the very biker club where we went to see the Burlesque show at the weekend. lol

A great blues/rock album..very talented ladies.
Image not mine..take no credit for it.
To say I am happy about this doesn't really cover it. They are three very talented young blues/rock singer songwriters. They are Samantha Fish, Cassie Taylor and Dani Wilde and if you really like blues/rock you should give yourself a treat and check them out on You Tube and iTunes..or simply buy their album! lol.

So I am doing very well with the List Item: See more live shows...lol. It's hard to 'check' it off as I hope to keep this up throughout the year..so this one gets a * for each show I watch and I shall tally them up at the end of the year.

Thanks for stopping by...I hope your Tuesday is being good to you?

~R~