Thursday 17 May 2012

Be Kind Folks...

Lounge Play List:

Portishead ~ Dummy Album

I am not ashamed to admit it..today's post comes from the folks at Pinterest. I sat for hours trying to come up with something to blog about but my creative doohickey was lost to me today. I found this 'poster' when I was having a Pinning marathon in the week and saved it because I was struck by the simplicity and the vital "Huh..that's beautiful!" moment. So I share it with you today..what do you think?

I take no credit for this..at all..found via Pinterest.com
And of course it wouldn't be my blog without a little humour..so this one appealed to me greatly....and  seemed to fit for today's posting. Enjoy!

I take no credit for this..at all..found via Pinterest.com
It's always about the love, isn't it? No matter what form it comes in..even if it is filled with mischief..lol

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Thursday is being kind to you?

~R~