Thursday 3 May 2012

Thoughtful Thursday..

Lounge Play List:

Gary Moore ~ Jumping at Shadows
Def Leppard ~ Animal
John Lennon ~ Power to the People
Thunder ~ Dirty Love
The Union ~ Holy Roller
Skunk Anansie ~ Brazen
Crowded House ~ When You Come
Maroon 5 ~ Just A Feeling
Little Big Town ~ Don't Waste My Time
Santana ~ Primavera

Today's posting is brought to you by the music above which is keeping me sane and the image below. This week is kicking my ass with the pain and when I found this sitting in my inbox I knew it was worth sharing. So this one goes out to all my readers who are having a hard time for one reason or another...I hope it helps even if it just brings a smile to your face.

Image is not my creation...and I take no credit for it.
I believe in the healing power of music...and positive thinking..even if hard to keep going at times...So hang in there...

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Thursday is a good one...

~R~