Thursday 14 June 2012

Art: Food Art of Carl Warner

R & R HQ Play List:

Jimmy Durante ~ As Time Goes By
Pat Benater ~ Shadows of the Night
Blondie ~ Denis
Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band ~ The Wire
Diana Krall ~ I Get Along Without You Very Well
Katy Perry ~ I Kissed A Girl
Lady Antebellum ~ Perfect Day
Erasure ~ Sometimes
Jack Johnson ~ What You Thought You Need
Sammy Davis Jr ~ Somethings Gotta Give
Aerosmith ~ What It Takes
Moulin Rouge ~ Elephant Love Medley
Shakira ~ Objection (Tango)
Mr Buble ~ The More I See You

As you know I love Art and was so delighted this morning, when I stumbled upon the food artwork of Carl Warner. His landscapes were a wonder to behold and I was enchanted by them immediately and wanted to share them with you folks. You can visit Mr. Warner's website at www.carlwarner.com and see the many, many more fantastic pieces of artwork.

I need to say very little to go with these except..They are fabulous..lol. I would have them hanging in my kitchen for sure..

Now you all know I'm a broccoli freak..lol So this is heaven to me..
and a waterfall too...Wow! lol
The hot air balloons made this fantastic for me...it's like Mr Warner can
see inside my creative mind..lol
Garlicville ~ What is there not to love about this one..beautiful..
So what do you think? Fantastic, creative and such a talent to make these is my opinion. I hope Mr Warner carries on making these wonderful creations...

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you take a detour to Mr Warner's site too..I hope your Thursday is being kind to you...

~R~