Tuesday 5 June 2012

That Wow moment..

Lounge Play List:

Thunder ~ History in the Making
Depeche Mode ~ Personal Jesus
Vladimir Ashkenazy ~ Mozart: Piano Concerto #27 in B flt
U2 ~ Elevation
Black Eyed Peas ~ Pump It
Stevie Ray Vaughan ~ The Sky Is Crying
Metallica ~ Whisky in the Jar
Pavarotti ~ Crescenzo: Rondine Al Nido
Colbie Caillat ~ I Won't
Tom Jones ~ You Can Leave Your Hat On
Alanis Morrisette ~ All I Really Need
Daniel Varsano ~ Satie: Avant-Dernies Pensees
Keith Urban ~ Days Go By
Moulin Rouge ~ El Tango De Roxanne


There are not many things in life that can make me "Wow!.." out loud...even less that can make me Wow and become teary. And those rare moments are usually something to do with my loved ones big and little or waterfalls..lol. But when I found this photograph today of a mass of hot air balloons..I did Wow..and I almost got teary..almost! But I sure did smile a lot! I would go as far as having this photo printed up on large canvas and I would hang it quite happily in my home.

Uhuh..Wow, eh? lol
To me this photograph is magical. The air filled with these vibrant coloured balloons as they make their way through the skies..and the beautiful landscape of the ground below. I could lose many moments just gazing at the beauty of this image. What do you think?

I know that taking a ride in one of these would scare the bejesus out of me..but I would still love the chance to do it..I'm sure a glass or two of Champagne would help with that..lol How amazing would it be to be travelling amongst them..taking in the views and feeling the freedom. It really would be a Wow moment, eh?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Tuesday is being kind to you?

(*whispers* Don't tell anyone but there are rumours that I may be making it into the kitchen this week! Sssh I'm only telling you! ;-) ~R~)

~R~

NB: I tried very hard to find out who the wonderfully talented person who took this photo was but came up with nothing. I found this image on Pinterest..but as always if you are that person (kudos) or know of the person...please email me and I would be happy to give credit where it's due. I take absolutely no credit whatsoever for it. ~R~

~R~