Monday 30 July 2012

Late Monday Smiles..

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Meredith Brooks ~ Blurring The Edges Album

Well it's Monday again..and I can't believe we are at the end of the July already. Doesn't seem like five minutes since Christmas and now people are already talking about the coming Christmas. lol. Which is fine with me..I'm just a little stunned at how the time is passing so quickly. Could it be now I've reached 40 that I notice it more? lol.

Things have been a little Arghhh in the R & R HQ for the last few weeks and it's easy to hide away and get through every day, not wanting to bother others with my stuff..you know?

This little quote made me smile alot this afternoon...and made me think of two friends.

Firstly Trustworthy who is the guest host for this blog as he always makes me laugh even when things are looking really bleak or I am struggling to find my hope...and even when something has made me crazy cross..he manages to break through and make me smile. So thank you lovely man.

The second person is my lovely pen pal/friend H...she never gives up on me even when I haven't written in a while. And last night was a prime example of her kindness and sense of humour. She let me know she was there...then she shared a Christmas moment (as we both have a thing for Christmas tunes..lol) and then she shared the most lovely Youtube clip which I am sharing with you today. I sat and watched this and smiled, laughed and Awwww'd my way through it...then I shared it with ML who needed a boost too. So thank you H for not giving up...and thank you for your constant support..contact..and funnies. You rock lovely!

Having people like this in your life..people who refuse to let you be alone...who refuse to let you wallow in the Arggghh moments..who can understand you...is a very precious thing. They are the light...and you should never hold back from telling them how special they are..so thank you..both of you..

So thank you for stopping by and I hope you are having a good Monday...with people who make you smile too!

~R~