Monday 26 November 2012

Grey Wolf and Me

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Missy Higgins ~ The Sound of White
Blondie ~ Sunday Girl
Suzi Quatro ~ Your Mama Won't Like Me
The Stranglers ~ Skin Deep
Jamie Cullum ~ Mind Trick
Gin Blossoms ~ Cajun Song
Maroon 5 ~ Fortune Teller
Carole King ~ Sweet Seasons
Beth Hart ~ I Felt Him Cry
Clare Teal ~ Begin The Beguine
James Morrison ~ Undiscovered
The Rolling Stones ~ I Miss You
Live ~ The Distance
Rhianna ~ Te Amo

Of all the animals on this planet...I have always been drawn to the wolf. I have no idea why...I haven't met that many of them personally. The odd few here and there and a particularly wonderful time at a wolf sanctuary. But way before I got up close and personal with this creature I found they captivated me.


Wild and Majestic
I found a story which really touched my heart about the wolf inside all of us and I hope you find something in it too. This isn't the story version, more of a summary of the story....

Makes a good point, eh?

I am not a collector of Wolf 'things' in fact I'm not a collector of anything animal related as it's just not me. But I do appreciate the awesome beauty of the Wolf also the danger and therefore have a great deal of respect for them.

The intense gaze...the intelligence of this creature stuns me.
How can you not be taken with this animal? I could sit and stare at them forever..although that probably wouldn't be good for my health as they would see that as a challenge. OK..I could sit and stare at the photo...forever. lol.

And yes..because of my love of this creature I am indeed fascinated by the whole werewolf world. I spend many happy hours in that world whilst escaping pain and meds...it's always a pleasure. lol.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope your week gets off to a great start...

~R~