Monday 19 November 2012

IKEA Stash..

Rocket & Roses Play List:

Halestorm ~ As The Eagle Flies
Tom Jones ~ Sexbomb
Gun N' Roses ~ November Rain
Xtina ~ I'm OK
Robbie Williams ~ It Was A Very Good Year
Them Crooked Vultures ~ Dead End Friends
Sugarbabes ~ Push The Button
JET ~ Holiday
Kid Rock ~ Yo' Keep On
Crowded House ~ World Where You Live
The Black Keys ~ Gold On The Ceiling
Anna Nalick ~ Paper Bag
Skid Row ~ My Enemy
The Gossip ~ Listen Up!

During our recent road trip to Wales we stopped off at the Warrington IKEA store. I hadn't been inside one for three years...and believe me when I say...it was a long three years. lol. The reason for this is simple..the nearest store to where we live is a good hour or so drive away and with petrol prices increasing....it wasn't working out to be cost effective anymore. But as we were driving right by one...ahem...it seemed to be rude not to visit. lol.

Now we enjoyed walking through the layout of the Warrington store even if it was spread out over different floors and I can only say thank goodness for the escalators...lol. And we did get royally lost, despite asking for directions twice...trying to find the Marketplace. But I did get there finally...


My stash...for hardly any cash...lol And when did that
sneaky Red Dragon mug get in the shot?!
So from the Top left...a groovy laptop riser...perfect in design for what I need..no more collapsing springy ones. Underneath a stainless steel trivet that will hold two pans at least. Red Dragon mug (not IKEA) White bowl..great for photos. Olive green napkins stash. Front left: Patterned green glass bowl & mug. A two sided photo frame...and lastly one packet of vegan moose shaped pasta.

I just loved these as soon as I saw them..and they will
be guest starring on future blogs. lol.
I admit I do have a habit of buying cheap/bargain/budget/2nd hand crockery that will look good in photos for the blog. These were bought exactly for that. I picture herbals teas and breakfasts served in these very soon.

Moose Pasta...I love them. And completely
vegan.
This pasta is wholegrain and dense...a little really does go a long way..and it's delicious...with any sauce.

The scene stealing Dragon up close..lol
Memories of Wales...
Well that was my little IKEA indulgence and now can start looking forward to the next one in three years time..lol.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your week has started well and you are smiling?

~R~