Friday 1 February 2013

Food Art Fun..

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Bowes & Morley ~ That's Not Love
Stevie Ray Vaughan ~ Life By The Drop
10cc ~ I'm Not In Love
The Rolling Stones ~ Start Me Up
AC/DC ~ Dog Eat Dog
Florence & The Machine ~ What The Water Gave Me
Doris Day ~ Love Me Or Leave Me
Miranda Sex Garden ~ Inferno
PCD ~ Jai Ho!
Wolfmother ~ New Moon Rising
Astaire/Rogers ~ A Fine Romance
Chris Cornell ~ Scream
Them Crooked Vultures ~ Elephants
Terra Naomi ~ Up Here

So there has been very little in the way cooking this week...however this isn't going to stop me bringing luscious food to today's blog. lol. I started this posting with the thought that I would write an Art piece. As you know I love my art..lol. Then I found this beautiful piece below..



Isn't it beautiful? I would hang this print in my home quite happily. It's creative...it's dreamy...and it's veggies....what is there not to love? Then I found the following one....



Dear me..did I laugh when I saw this one. Why? Because my life is filled with geeks and I know each one of them would get a kick out of a Chewy lunchbox treat. And it is a piece of art. lol.

Finally...a photo that I again would hang as art. The natural beauty and colour in abundance..that is fruits and veggies. I love them...they are great for your body (unless you are ML and then they are pretty much poison..*sighs*) and they are natures art.


I hope your Friday is an excellent one and thank you for stopping by. It's vegan birthday cake central here this weekend as it's the littlest ones 2nd birthday and my SISTERS 30TH!!!! Ahem. So I will be back with cake tales and hopefully a brunch too....

~R~

NB: All images found online during a google search. I take no credit for their creation but send out thanks to whoever did. ~R~