Friday 15 March 2013

Artwork: Artist ~ Dreya Novak

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Zac Brown Band ~ Trying To Drive
Jose Carreras ~ Puccini: Nessun Dorma
Diana Krall ~ Departure Boy
Sinatra ~ Night and Day
Wolfmother ~ Mind's Eye
Nickelback ~ Figured You Out
Placido Domingo ~ Celeste Aida
Stevie Ray Vaughan ~ Cold Shot
The Fratellis ~ My Friend John
Terra Naomi ~ Not Sorry
Joan Jett ~ I Want You
Thunder ~ Higher Ground
Kenny Wayne Shepherd ~ I Found Love
Soundgarden ~ An Unkind

I haven't got a lot to say today as the pain is bad...but I do have some more art to share with you. I stumbled upon Dreya Novak's work online and was taken by her use of colour. And these are my favourite four up to now...I hope you enjoy...

Rooster ~ Dreya Novak

Untitled ~ Dreya Novak

Day Dreaming ~ Dreya Novak

Do I Care About Four Seasons ~ Dreya Novak
I look forward to finding more of Novak's work as I am sure I will enjoy every piece as much as I have enjoyed these...such great use of colour and movement.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Friday is a great one...

~R~

NB: I take no credit for the creation of the images above...they are the talent and hard work of Dreya Novak. ~Red~