Tuesday 19 March 2013

Artwork: 'Momentos' ~ Teresa Munoz

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Audioslave ~ Broken City
The Doors ~ Unhappy Girl
Julian Lloyd Webber ~ Dvorak: Cello Concerto in B minor
Stevie Ray Vaughan ~ Bring Me Back My Wig
Hootie & The Blowfish ~ Let Her Cry
Joan Jett ~ Do You Want To Touch Me?
Enrique Iglesias ~ Not In Love
Bobby McFerrin ~ Circlesong 7
The Fratellis ~ Vince The Loveable Stoner
The Commitments ~ Slip Away
Imelda May ~ Proud and Humble
Nelly Furtado ~ Wait For You
Madison Avenue ~ What Can I Do
Anna Nalick ~ Scars

Have you ever found a piece of art that left you speechless and has such an impact on you that you feel it was just created for you to find?


Momentos ~ Artist Teresa Munoz
Well this piece did that to me. I felt the impact on such a deep level that my eyes filled with tears as I understood this women's pain and need to close herself off.

Such a great piece by a very talented artist...thank you for creating this piece of emotive art.

Thanks for stopping by...I shall be busy with hospital stuff midweek so Trustworthy may be calling in with a post. I hope your week is off to a great start folks....

~Red~