Monday 8 April 2013

Finding Courage...

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Jacqueline De Pre ~ Elgar: Cello Concerto in E Minor, Op 85 - 3. Adagio

This is a tricky week...and I am trying very hard to stay upbeat for those around me. I am working hard on keeping my courage topped up. Not easy...but so far...I am doing it. I do have some foodie posts to write for you but just couldn't seem to get the words onto the keyboard. So I started distracting myself and happened upon this image.

Image found online and I take no credit for it.
Now obviously I am sure that Mr Wayne meant a vegan saddle and was very good to his horses! Eh? But as my dear pal Jane always say..."Can't let it get me down..just gotta cowgirl up!"

I also have found the Words with Friends on FB...and I am getting royally beaten by the five lovelies I am playing against. But hey..I'm in it to enjoy playing..not to win...lol An excellent source of distraction.

Be back with you soon with the samphire recipe I promised...hope your week has started well?

~Red~