Friday 31 May 2013

Just to say....

Image found online and I take no credit for it's creation. But thank you to the talent that did.

It's been a tough time recently and ML and I are taking the Sock Stealer to stay with the Dog Whisper (thank you A & C!!) and then we are hitting the road. So instead of working out how to post a blog each day whilst away I am choosing to leave the technology behind and take some much needed time out.

I wish you all a great weekend filled with love and happiness and great vegan food! And hope your week that follows is a very good one.

Thanks for stopping by...

~Red~

And in response to the email concerns...yes it is sadly true that I have deactivated Rockets Pinterest and Tumbler. Thank you for your loyal following for the last two years...it was never taken for granted.

Namaste