Friday 14 June 2013

Art: Pen and Ink ~ J.C.Lawtey

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Robin Thicke ~ Blurred Ways (addicted to this tune!! lol)
Joan Jett ~ Fun, Fun, Fun
Mr Buble ~ I'm Your Man
Audioslave ~ Jewel Of The Summertime
Lydia Loveless ~ Learn To Say No
Tina Dico ~ Haunted
Billie Myers ~ You Send Me Flying
Idil Biret ~ Chopin: Nocturne 21 in C Minor
Thunder ~ Gimme Some Lovin
Tim McGraw ~ Please Remember Me
Sarah McLachlan ~ Fallen
Pat Benatar ~ Promises In The Dark
Roy Orbison ~ You May Feel Me Crying
Nickelback ~ Another Hole In My Head

Packing up the house update: Well...lol. It seems my mind is packing boxes and my body can't keep up. So I am managing one full of packing..oh ok...supervising...(thank you A! You rock!) and then I'm out for two days recovering...which is frustrating to say the least. But I do now have an entrance hall that someone could actually live in quite comfortably. We had completely forgotten just how large it was. So one room completely packed up and others are well under way. So it's looking good folks.

Today's post is brought to you by my very talented mothers latest piece of art work. Yes this piece was shown to me in a very blasé manner..."Oh this is the piece I've worked on this week...just a piece of Pen and Ink..." It's at this point my head explodes because the woman isn't faking at all by this statement. She truly does not realise how good she is...and it makes me crazy. lol. So here is her new piece...

Untitled Pen & Ink ~ Artist J.C.Lawtey
Now I am happy to admit any negative aspects to this drawing is solely my responsibility as I took the photo using my phone instead of my camera. And I have to say the detailing would have been more clear if I'd used the latter but it was the other side of the house and I was on rest! Dammit But I hope you get a good idea of how awesome this piece is...

Thank you for staying loyal folks and coming back everyday as you do..and I hope your Friday is a great one...

~Red~