Sunday 28 July 2013

Berry Breakfast Smoothie (that tasted and smelt so good I forgot to take photos..Ooops!)

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Barclay James Harvest ~ Rock n Roll Woman
Pearl Jam ~ Not For You
Presley ~ I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
Gary Moore ~ Separate Ways
Shelby Lynne ~ You're The Man
Alanis Morrisette ~ Right Through You
Thunder ~ Everybody Wants Her
Cole Porter ~ You're The Top
Audioslave ~ Until We Fall
Don Williams ~ Say It Again
Robbie Williams ~ It Was A Very Good Year
Gretchen Wilson ~ Right On Time
Joan Jett ~ Good Music
KT Tunstall ~ False Alarm

Oh dear..lol. Epic food blogger rookie mistake this morning folks. I got swept away by the tantalising aroma of a heap of fresh berries. My mouth watered as they were blending away with the simple addition of some vanilla vegan yoghurt. Then the heavenly goodness as it was poured into a large glass brought out the devil in me...the berry junkie devil...and I drank it. And only when I was on the last mouthful did I remember..... "Oh! Shoot...photos!!!!" lol. I would apologise but it would be a giant fib. I enjoyed every ripe, juicy and creamy moment of it.

*drool*...Behave! lol Still there are worse things to be addicted to, eh?
Berry Breakfast Smoothie Serves 1

1 cup of ripe blueberries
1/2 cup of ripe strawberries
1/2 cup of ripe raspberries
(pref plump and juicy)
1/2 cup of vanilla vegan yoghurt

Place them all in a blender and blitz until smooth...and smelling dreamy. Yum! lol.

Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by..and I hope your Sunday is a very good one...

~Red~