Sunday 25 August 2013

A Good Sunday with a Spinach, Strawberry & Apple Smoothie on the side...

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

VAST ~ Here
The Cure ~ The Lovecats
QOTSA ~ This Lullaby
UB40 ~ Stick With Me
The Tremeloes ~ Silence Is Golden
Lacuna Coil ~ You Create
Beth Hart ~ Drive
VAST ~ Dedicate
Bruce Springsteen ~ Dancing In the Dark
Katy Perry ~ I Kissed A Girl
John Lennon ~ Mind Games
JET ~ She Holds A Grudge
McAlmont & Butler ~ Blue
Korn ~ K@#0% !

I slept in...which hardly ever happens being an insomniac and so far the rest of my Sunday has been relaxed too.

We decided to have a quick trip over to the city and pick up some bits and pieces and cruise the area we are hoping to move to, for new To Let signs. Keeping our hopes and motivation going....



To be honest it was just good spending time together and pootling around. After our shopping was done we took a break in a coffee shop...which I'll admit was torture for me. lol. But I ordered my green tea happily and we grabbed a beautifully squishy sofa and sat down to wait. Our drinks arrived, we sat and discussed future plans....


Ah green tea...yep alongside green smoothies they are my life right now...lol I totally did didn't miss my regular espressos at all. Ahem..lol

My green smoothie today is a Spinach, Strawberry & Apple concoction and rather delicious..and is made as follows...

Take....

2 cups of spinach

and....

1 Granny Smith or green apple
(core removed)
and also....

1 Golden Delicious or yellow apple
(core removed)
and don't forget these.....

1 cup of hulled strawberries
....place them all in a blender with....

3 cups of this stuff
Blitz until smooth and then drink and enjoy!!....

We also enjoyed a great soundtrack to our day....in the car...in the coffee and then back at the house...(note house not home anymore)...



Then the only sad part of the day was having to leave our future plans and come back to our house...but when you have a classic John Cusack movie to watch...it helps...


....and as for the rest of our Sunday...plenty more relaxing....this evening the movie The Host and more fresh foods to be enjoyed.

So.....


Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Sunday was a good one for you too....

~Red~