Saturday 24 August 2013

A Simple Life Lesson...

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Sting ~ The Soul Cages
Tanita Tikaram ~ I'm Going Home
The Eagles ~ The Disco Strangler
Queen ~ The Bicycle Race
Tina Dico ~ He Doesn't Know
Heart ~ You're The Voice
Sinatra ~ It Was A Very Good Year
The Cure ~ Close To Me
Chris Cornell ~ Call Me A Dog
Pearl Jam ~ Jeremy
Bowie ~ Wild Is The Wind
VAST ~ Flames
Europe ~ Flames
The Pretenders ~ I'll Stand By You

I am very much looking forward to a day spent with ML, my sister and her little ones. Just being amongst the madness and catching up with them all. So my Saturday is going to be a busy one. Marvellous...wouldn't have it any other way.

My post today is about life lessons...and one in particular. I have been on the end of long and painful attempts at 'teaching' me a life lesson by well meaning adults when I was a child and teen. It never goes in...does it? So when I find simple ways of expressing these lessons...I almost feel obliged to share them...you know...if it saves one child from having to sit through those painful talks...lol ;-) then I will have saved one child..lol

When I saw this one I was taken aback by how clever it was...see what you think?

Did you?

It had quite an impact on me...and there is so much truth in that lesson and a very valuable one to understand.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great Saturday folks...

~Red~