Friday 9 August 2013

Fun Questionnaire Time...Yep go make a cuppa..its a long one...seriously...100!! lol

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Bowie play list on iPod



Hello folks...yes it's time for one of those questionnaire things again. I am still sorting, wrapping and packing here and feeling a little grim health wise so no more cooking has been achieved so far this week. So as the title suggests...make a cuppa...make a sandwich...we could be here a while..lol And lets get started eh?

1. If you could buy any type of food what would it be?

Ah starting me off easy I see...it would be the same as usual..fresh, vegan and wholefood. And vegan marshmallows.

2. What colour is your toothbrush?

Purple and white

3. If you could be any animal what would it be and why?

Oooh crikey...a wolf because I love them and would love to experience life through their eyes. But then I also love black panthers...for the same reason.

4. What is one of the things on your Bucket List?

To travel the world until I drop

5. Who is your favourite Super Hero and why?

Bionic woman...is she considered a Super Hero? Well to me she is and always will be..lol Loved her when I was five...and love her still.

6. Who do you admire the most?

Honest people

7. What is your favourite summer activity?

I have to have just one?..Urgh..ok...I can do this...Live Music events...and when well...sporty things. And sitting by the water in the warmth of the sun. OK that was more than one..Ooops.

8. If a movie was made of your life, what genre would it be? And who would play you?

lmao...erm...Comedy thriller. And oh I don't know...Betty White...she has the right 'tude.

9. If you could be an ice cream flavour, what would it be and why?

I have to be the flavour? Right..cherry and almond. Because I am slightly sweet, slightly fruity and completely nuts. :-p

10. Who is your favourite cartoon character? Any why?

Tom & Jerry...for the memories of me and Grandad sat watching it together. But I love almost all cartoons...

11. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? And why?

Right now in this moment....it would have to be my Tuscan Villa I dream about. I would go there because I feel peace there...the weather is great...and I have space to work and breathe. Never been...but it calls to me.

12. What is your dream job?

There are a few...and all I could do side by side...once my health is back.

13. Are you a morning or night person?

Both. Ha! No seriously...a life time of insomnia means that I can adapt easily. I used to prefer the nightlife...but also enjoyed peaceful early mornings watching the sunrise.

14. What is your favourite hobby?

OK well everything music is my first thought and the honest one. And if my health was right Archery would be the other passion.

15. What is one of the things that annoys you most?

Serious...misogyny.  Not so serious...people who talk through movies. Quirky...people who wear black bras under white shirts/blouses. It's like wearing soaks with sandals...*nervous twitch*

16. What's the strangest thing you have ever eaten?

Well I have always been careful what I eat being a life long veggie now vegan. So the strange aspect would be a caterpillar when I was about 4...I bit into my salad and one was nestled in the lettuce leaf. I was distraught and traumatised for life and have never been able to eat floppy lettuce since. It's crisp and washed a 1000 times lettuce for me ever since...

17. What is a favourite thing about someone in your family?

My Dad's smile.

18. What is one of your weird quirks?

Just one? lol Not sure if this is quirky or just plain mad...but I form superstitions about jewellery. But I own it.

19. Describe yourself in three words?

Honest. Impatient. Strong.

20. If you could trade lives with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?

You know..I wouldn't want to. I am on my journey and owning it.

21. If you could talk in your sleep, what would you say?

What an odd question! I do talk in my sleep so I guess I say everything I want to say...and probably some that I don't. lol

22. What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?

Well after my health checks....I take some meds and supplements. Boring eh? lol

23. What is your favourite movie quote?

"Just because I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid!" Jake ~ Sweet Home Alabama

"It's amazing..you look like a normal person but actually you are an angel of death!" Sally ~ When Harry Met Sally

and many many more. lol

24. What's your favourite joke?

Oh hell...I hate this question...I am not great at telling jokes. Nope can't think of a single one.

25. What would you do for fun on Mars?

Toast vegan marshmallows (see question one)

26. If you could get yourself anything, what would it be?

Anything? Unlimited world travel ticket...that would be accepted on any transport..anywhere.

27. Where is the worst place you could get stuck?

In an enclosed space.

28. What would you do with your 15 minutes of fame?

Well hide. lol. Wouldn't want to be famous...I enjoy my privacy too much.

29. Where would you go if you were invisible?

Ah now this one I would enjoy..lol. I would go everywhere I shouldn't. And frighten the snot out of people who have annoyed me.

30. What is your favourite flavour of jelly bean?

When I ate them...it used to be popcorn. Now it would be pear.

31. What is the one thing you own, you wished you didn't?

My house...I want to move so badly.

32. Describe the perfect kiss in three words?

Desperate Deep Long

33. What is your biggest addiction?

Now and forever...music

34. Do you have a song that reminds you of a relationship, if so which one?

Dean Martin ~ Return To Me

35. How many books have you read this year?

Not nearly enough..I'm massively behind. But about 20 which is appalling as I usually read that in one month.

36. When I dance, I look like....?

I'm possessed

37. Who have you met that you wished you hadn't?

Every prejudiced bigot ever...

38. If you were famous what would you be famous for?

Writing

39. What is the worst job you could have?

Anything to do with animal slaughter. Or working in a chip shop...Yuck.

40. What is your favourite TV channel?

Music, Movies or Arts

41. What is the thing you are most afraid of?

Not afraid of the big stuff in life...face it..deal with it. But moths...and bats...now they scare the snot out of me. lol

42. If you could paint one thing, what would it be?

My future home...

43. What celebrity annoys you the most?

Joan Collins. The woman drives me up the wall.

44. What is the most interesting thing you have in your bag or wallet?

Currently my latest copy of Classic Rock Magazine.

45. What is the meanest thing you have ever said to someone?

A lie.

46. If you could get a yacht what would you call it?

Reds Escape

47. What is your life long dream?

To be happy, healthy and to have made mistakes and lived well

48. If you could talk to the Prime Minister what would you talk about?

lol Oh my...well show him the error of his Tory ways...and then ask him if he seriously thought he could understand what a real working class family go through. I am so disillusioned with this government...they really haven't got a clue.

49. Have you ever tried something that you know you would've been really bad at? What was it?

Crocheting...so unbelievably bad at it. lol

50. On a scale of 1 - 10 how cool are you?

Seriously? I'm not cool...just average.

HALF WAY POINT FOLKS.....GO MAKE ANOTHER CUPPA....LOL

51. What is the best advantage to being tall?

lol How do you know how tall I am? But I would have to say...better view.

52. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

In a rush I can be good to go in 10 minutes..shower fresh and au natural. For an event...45 minutes max.

53. What is one thing you have always wanted to do?

Travel on a sleeper train

54. What TV sitcom family would you be a part of?

lol Blimey...can't think of one...erm...I'll get back to you on that one...

55. What shop do you shop at most?

Online Amazon....RL would be Grain Wholefood Shop

56. What new technology will transform the future?

Oh heck...non invasive medical doohickeys. You know, Sci Fi stuff. And eco tech once its found will also be a marvel. (Can you tell I am not a tech head in any way??? lol)

57. What supply in your house is running low?

Broccoli...DISASTER!

58. If you could be any nationality what would it be?

Well...in all honesty I don't really care. As long as I have freedom...and if I was a nationality that didn't have that...I know I would be fighting for it.

59. What is the most delightful word you can think of?

****...lol But serendipity is one of my favourites.

60. What is your least favourite beverage?

Any herbal tea with liquorice in...which are many! And I'm not a black tea fan either.

61. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

Same as I do about the same sex...I read their faces...

62. If you were stranded on a desert island, what two things would you want with you?

Wind up radio and my meds.

63. What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet them?

Isn't that the same as question 61? lol. OK its whether they can look me in the eye.

64. If you were running for office, what would your slogan be?

lmao..Oh sorry...me running for office? Dear me...lol. OK it would probably be something like...Honesty even if it hurts.

65. What was your favourite book growing up?

As a small child..my giant book of Fairytales my Grandad bought me. And then from 9..everything and anything I could beg, borrow and buy.

66. What city in America should not be included on a map and why?

Crikey that's a bit harsh, isn't it? The ones I have been to I've liked thanks.

67. What compliment do people give you most?

Ack! Pass!

68. What word would you add to the dictionary and what would it mean?

One of my favourite authors J.R.Ward uses the terms Fidiot and Schwasted...and they crack me up every time. I don't think they need explaining eh?

69. What product would you refuse to promote?

Hey I'm vegan...so now animal or animal by product things. And all that comes with that.

70. What is your favourite pet's name?

As we only have the one four legged family member I would have to say Archie. But from pets gone by....Morley, Sapphire and Sid!

71. Use one word to describe your computer ability?

Shegetsby

72. If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?

A qualified sky diver with two parachutes.

73. Which of the Prime Ministers has been your favourite?

Is it wrong to think them all useless? Not the biggest fan of politicians...I guess if pushed for something of an answer it would have to be Mo Mowlan who was an MP and sadly not a Prime Minister.

74. How long of a consecutive time have you spent in one car journey?

lol 10 freaking hours. One angry partner + travel to the weekend cabin = no refreshments or loo breaks. Nightmare.

75. What is your favourite Halloween costume?

Couldn't possibly say...ahem. lol But yeah..you know the sheet ghost thing is cool.

76. How would you tell if someone is a nerd?

As most of my friends are geeks...I would say...pretty easily lol

77. If you could teach any grade and subject, what would it be?

Womens Studies

78. What fashion trends do you just not get?

Chav...*shaking head*

79. If you were a wicked tyrant which country would you rule?

Portugal (See question 74) lol

80. What's the lowest grade you have been given and for what subject?

Wayyyyyyy back in the 80's when I was forced to take Computer Studies..I hated the lessons and it was all graphs and made no sense to me at all. So got a respectable FAIL. No one was surprised. lol

81. If you could chose your nickname what would it be?

Happy with the ones I have thanks. And no I am not sharing...shoo!

82. What is your best feature?

My ability to roll my eyes at this question. lol

83. If you could swim in any liquid, what would it be and why?

Champagne...why not? Then you could exercise and get drunk at the same time! All those bubbles..lol

84. What is the song you hear most often?

Nickelback ~ Gotta Get Me Some (shower song lol)

85. What have you done that you are most proud of?

Survived.

86. How many keys do you have on your key ring?

8

87. What is your favourite song?

My name is Red and I am a music addict. You cannot ask an addict this question. lol. It can change from one minute to the next. But if you were asking me what my favourite is in this very moment.....Beth Hart ~ If I Said I Loved You, I Lied

88. How old were you when you had your first bad haircut and what was it?

Tried green hair once...I was 14...not the greatest look on me. It clashed with the green in my school uniform. Ooops.

89. What advice has you been given that was the most rewarding?

Live in the moment.

90. If you could change one thing about your looks, what would it be?

Ack! I would have my nose piercing changed to the other side.

91. What is your least favourite type of music?

I think all music is relevant and should have its place. But try as I might...I just don't get Trance etc.

92. If you were a superhero what would your powers be?

Aside from the ones I already have...lol. It would have to be the power to move things with my mind...

93. What fortune would you want to get from a fortune cookie?

Good health is on its way. 

94. What is one food you wouldn't want to give up?

Vegetables.

95. If you won a millions £'s..what would you buy?

My health, set up my financial security and then disappear to travel the world. And that would pretty much use up the million eh? lol Doesn't stretch that far theses days...lol

96. If you have access to a time machine, where and when would you go?

Oh goodness me...non geek here so I really haven't thought about this before. I guess being very shallow I would go back to the 20's/30's and meet all the stars from the Golden Era...Greta, Lana and Bette. Cary, Bing and Hope.

97. Who would you add to Mount Rushmore if you could?

Why would I? lol So I don't know...Ellen?

98. If you could win any award what would it be and why?

Pancake flipper of the Year...why not?

99. If you could teleport, where would you go and why?

To my favourites places....to hide!

100. What was your favourite cartoon growing up?

Lady and the Tramp.

I MADE IT!!!!! 100 questions answered and two hours of my life I will never get back. HA! Hope it kept you entertained or settled you into a great sleep.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your weekend gets off to a good start...

~Red~