Saturday 3 August 2013

I Dare You!

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

Thunder ~ Moth To The Flame
Crystal Gayle ~ You Almost Got Me Believing
Orianthi ~ Suffocated
Sting ~ Seven Days
Terrorvision ~ Stop The Bus
Bowie ~ Starman
Blackstreet ~ No Diggity
Enrique ~ Tired Of Being Sorry
Madison Avenue ~ Don't Call Me Baby
Don Williams ~ If You Could Read My Mind Love
Mary Chapin Carpenter ~ Shut Up and Kiss Me
The Foundations ~ Build Me Up Buttercup
Tom Baxter ~ Better
Portishead ~ Glory Box

Hello folks..sorry for the lack of posts this week but I have been very busy with sorting things for the move. Yesterday however, I did escape the land of boxes and ML and I had a great day out and today we're escaping once again with my sister and her little ones for a day at one of the great parks the city we are moving to has to offer. So that means there has been a lack of foodie posts to write about. Tomorrow I shall make this right...I promise.


Whilst sat in a café yesterday...enjoying the heat and my shiny new copy of Classic Rock Magazine..I realised it was something I hadn't done in a long while and I started to smile. One of those deep smiles you can feel making your eyes sparkle and your toes tingle. It's easy to get stuck in a routine...so here's my challenge to you all. Today...do something strange and extravagant....because you are worth it. No matter how small this act is...or how large...do one thing today for yourself! And enjoy every second of it..no guilt. Then if you feel like it...drop me a line and share...or keep it to yourself so you can enjoy a secret smile.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Saturday is a splendid one....

~Red~