Thursday 28 November 2013

Thursday Thoughts: Lovely Logics

Rocket & Roses HQ Play List:

BBC Radio 5 Live: Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo's Film Reviews

Hey there folks...well I am a little off my game today so I am doing as advised and seriously on rest. I leave for Amsterdam tomorrow so it's very important that I take the advice. I will not miss this trip for anything...so feet up and plenty of fluids. See I can be good! lol. 

I found this on Pinterest and liked it so much I decided to share it with you all. Haven't done a thought for the day in a while so it's a nice change. 

Wise words, eh?


I hope to be back with another posting tomorrow but if that's not possible I shall be back on Monday with tales of my travels. Amsterdam Baby! lol. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have days filled with happiness and laughter...till soon...

~Red~